Private Stock Friday

Oh lawd have mercy on my soul. Seriously can't wait till this comes in. Thank you so much for the pictures Hunter!!

psf156-1000-11-jpg.6379

psf156-1000-12-jpg.6380

Oh lawd have mercy on my soul. Seriously can't wait till this comes in. Thank you so much for the pictures Hunter!!

psf156-1000-11-jpg.6379

psf156-1000-12-jpg.6380

Stinger headstock, insane top. I fell in love w this earlier. JCHA, I bet you'll sit home every day till it comes. Question, what is the neck wood? And I bet it has a Braz board. Congrats early on this one!!!!

Stinger headstock, insane top. I fell in love w this earlier. JCHA, I bet you'll sit home every day till it comes. Question, what is the neck wood? And I bet it has a Braz board. Congrats early on this one!!!!

Hey Mark, appreciate you sharing the excitement with me. I'll definitely be counting down by the minute till this gets in :D.

The neck wood is Brazilian and I'm incredibly excited about that. I've played them many times before, but this is the first time I'll ever have the pleasure of owning one. The board is ebony, it's always my preferred for the boards. Thanks again!

psf156-1000-11-jpg.6379

psf156-1000-12-jpg.6380

GREEN (it’s the envy thing). I’ve had this buckeye concept guitar rolling in my little brain; wondered why it took so long. Congrats, Jay. That’s just outstanding! Oh, and did I mention GREEN?!!

psf156-1000-10-jpg.6378

Holy Carp!!!

Or am I trying to be Koi?

I dunno, but that is amazing work right there!
Yup so agree! There’s nice inlay and then there’s this - as close to photo realism as you could get for an inlay. They even stuck in ultra-thin slivers for feelers!

Abstract shapes or symbols aside, anytime you try to depict real life with inlays, you run the risk of it looking ‘blocky and cartoony’. Not this. This is perfect.

GREEN (it’s the envy thing). I’ve had this buckeye concept guitar rolling in my little brain; wondered why it took so long. Congrats, Jay. That’s just outstanding! Oh, and did I mention GREEN?!!

Thanks for the kind words Steve, I love how this turned out as the flame like figure pops quite nicely. I'm very happy PRS was finally able to get their hands on some buckeye. It's nice to see even you can get GREEN every once in a while even with your amazing collection ;). I wouldn't be surprised if we see a buckeye PRS someday appear within your harem :D.

Last edited:
another one PS we received (built to order for my customer from Moscow)
PRS posted photo of this beauty few weeks ago, tnx to Hunter btw!!

it has 24 frets and floyd options, black limba back with awesome matched curly maple top as on my own prs, best figured mahagony neck I EVER SAW and ziricote fretboard! I will add photos soon! You must see this!

another one PS we received (built to order for my customer from Moscow)
PRS posted photo of this beauty few weeks ago, tnx to Hunter btw!!

it has 24 frets and floyd options, black limba back with awesome matched curly maple top as on my own prs, best figured mahagony neck I EVER SAW and ziricote fretboard! I will add photos soon! You must see this!

Dude! That is smoking hot!

Back