Private Stock Friday

I know someone here won't approve of the colour, but I think the Aquaviolet CU24 Piezo, might just be mine!!
Aquaviolet? I only see one that's even close...
psf136-1000-09-jpg.5796

...and it looks more like an aquamarine. Beautiful one piece top, whatever it is.

Hunter, I don't know if it's possible but I recently got a Private Stock Double Cut 594 that is semi-hollow with no f hole. I'd love to know what the inside looks like. If/when you have a 594 semi-hollow come through the PS line could you include one shot of it prior to the top and back being assembled? Of course if anyone else knows of a picture like that already on here feel free to point me in that direction. Thanks!

Hunter, I don't know if it's possible but I recently got a Private Stock Double Cut 594 that is semi-hollow with no f hole. I'd love to know what the inside looks like. If/when you have a 594 semi-hollow come through the PS line could you include one shot of it prior to the top and back being assembled? Of course if anyone else knows of a picture like that already on here feel free to point me in that direction. Thanks!
There’s a cross section of a semi/hollow or maybe hollow body on the internet.

I will try to upload or to PM you.

@cubby61 it’s already on the forum. Search New P245 semi hollow.

Makes for interesting viewing. The depth of the remaining timber, shows the clever engineering that PRS achieve.

@cubby61 it’s already on the forum. Search New P245 semi hollow.
Makes for interesting viewing. The depth of the remaining timber, shows the clever engineering that PRS achieve.

I fount that thread and the cross section is of a hollowbody. I have a HBII and that's pretty easy to see what's not inside ;). My semi-hollow 594 is really light so I was just curious how much wood was removed. I'm loving the sound and even the fact that it tends to feedback more than a solid body but not as much as my HBII.

I fount that thread and the cross section is of a hollowbody. I have a HBII and that's pretty easy to see what's not inside ;). My semi-hollow 594 is really light so I was just curious how much wood was removed. I'm loving the sound and even the fact that it tends to feedback more than a solid body but not as much as my HBII.
Hope it was of some help

Well, I am hoping it's Aquaviolet glow as ordered, but I must admit, that's a great top

Looks like Aquaviolet Glow to me - you can see the purple in certain grain curls - those wouldn't be there in Aquamarine. I have curly maple tops in Aquamarine and Aquaviolet for reference. Great top either way!

Back