Private Stock Friday

Yupiiiii! Finally my PS made.... waiting for shipping
23467010_737151226478503_4346072483168870960_o.jpg
One of the best I’ve seen. Incredible! Congrats

Egad, that is spectacular. I missed that you had Ladkor put on the headstock -- very nice!

I have to ask: are there any plans to assemble these into a coffee-table sort of hardcover? If not, why not?
Seriously.

I am in the process of obtaining coffee table books for company, but mostly for me. So far, I have:

• Hipgnosis art books (still to be obtained)
  • Dave McKean art book (need to find, it's in storage somewhere)
  • Escher (ditto)
  • Sorayama (ditto)
  • Geiger The Art of Alien
  • another Geiger book (need to find)
  • James Marsh The Spirit of Talk Talk
So...yeah, I need something besides those. Kickstarter to determine the number needed to print?

Last edited:
I have to ask: are there any plans to assemble these into a coffee-table sort of hardcover? If not, why not? o_O

:D
The Art of PRS is exactly that. It is large format and has great photos of Private Stocks from about the first ten years. I used it to get a sense of features I was interested in. I happen to have a couple spare copies still shrink wrapped.

I created a book of my own guitars that I took with me to PRS as reference. I filled it with 8x10 glossies of tops, a few backs and neck/board combinations. These days, anybody can put together a book. The hard part from this thread would be selecting a hundred or so favourites.

PS book - nice idea, i'm posting nice PRS i found in my social network groups every day.
I'm admiring of Paul Reed Smith works. They are making Really PIECES OF ART in every little details.
When i ordered PS - i already knew all i want - it's main thing, btw. I sent top, fretboard, back and neck i want - each peace of wood i would like to see. And this guys MADE i wanted. Same look of each wood, even better.
So... let's sum up ... go to your dealer and order PS =))) You must to dream up and write all details You want.
I've been watching this guitar while my wife took photos and and felt .... fap fap fap )))

The Art of PRS is exactly that. It is large format and has great photos of Private Stocks from about the first ten years. I used it to get a sense of features I was interested in. I happen to have a couple spare copies still shrink wrapped.

You'd not be willing to part with one of those I suppose?

World Guitars gives you a book with their photos when you buy a guitar - came with the guitar in my avatar. Really need pro quality photos though, which mine are not!

The unboxing views are EVEN BETTER than the previous still pictures - hard to believe that was even possible.

Back