Private Stock Friday

Yupiiiii! Finally my PS made.... waiting for shipping
23467010_737151226478503_4346072483168870960_o.jpg

yep =)
Its SC594 Blue Slate Glow - black limba body witn matched backplates, curly maple top, brazilian rosewood neck with exotic ebony fretboard, curly maple stain to top birds with MOP outlines, same Eagle with new banner as my nickname "Ladkor', 58/15 LT pickups, Black hardware, bone nut.

yep =)
Its SC594 Blue Slate Glow - black limba body witn matched backplates, curly maple top, brazilian rosewood neck with exotic ebony fretboard, curly maple stain to top birds with MOP outlines, same Eagle with new banner as my nickname "Ladkor', 58/15 LT pickups, Black hardware, bone nut.

Please enjoy it in good health, it's absolutely magnificent. Be careful, that thing is beautiful enough to bring down image hosting servers. With great power comes great responsibility, and all that.

yep =)

Amazing guitar!

Now the question is, how are you going to get Brazilian rosewood into Ukraine?

easy =) i have few BRW here
another problem now - PRS haven't brw now - even for fretboards (for new orders). Sad but true

Back