Private Stock Friday

Lovely set of photos today! Love all those Super Eagle IIs!

So, the Single Cut HB three deep in this photo seems to be hanging lower than the rest. Baritone or Tremonti pseudo-baritone? (It also seems to have 24 frets, but hard to tell...)

psf114-1000-8-jpg.5171

I really like the blue foil, but dayum!!! That semi-hollow 594 w/20th birds! And that blue neck a couple pics later - WOOF! Need to see that in better light!

psf114-1000-12-jpg.5175

OK, this one. I literally felt my heart do something strange and I had to take a breath. I don't know if that was coincidence and I am developing heart problems, or if it's because I've been saying for years that I want a Blacktop PRS and have never seen one.

psf114-1000-20-jpg.5183

Lovely set of photos today! Love all those Super Eagle IIs!

So, the Single Cut HB three deep in this photo seems to be hanging lower than the rest. Baritone or Tremonti pseudo-baritone? (It also seems to have 24 frets, but hard to tell...)

psf114-1000-8-jpg.5171
Semihollow 594? Hubba hubba...

So much awesomeness. I love looking at what's going down in the factory. Big thanks to those involved and making this happen for us. <3

I'm going to be 'Captain Obvious' here, but there's not another electric guitar manufacturer on Planet Earth, at this point in time, that can compare with Paul Reed Smith. And to think, this factory in Maryland is making these instruments day after day, week after week and they are mass produced with incredible quality, performance and beauty. Every single one of them. It's boggles the mind.

I really like the blue foil, but dayum!!! That semi-hollow 594 w/20th birds! And that blue neck a couple pics later - WOOF! Need to see that in better light!

psf114-1000-12-jpg.5175
TOTALLY AGREED. THAT MAPLE BONANZA NECK IS OFF THE CHARTS. SO. MUCH. MMMMMMMAPLE.....

I love flame like the next guy but these days this kinda stuff gets me Gassing in a big way for a non flame top.
It's got this sort of luxury furniture vibe that speaks to me.

Back