Private Stock Friday

Wow. That green top fanned fret, slanted pickup CU24 is so unique. The top looks like it is exploding out. Very, very cool.

I don't think the pickups are slanted or the frets fanned, but I still want it!!

I don't think the pickups are slanted or the frets fanned, but I still want it!!
From Brian's post:

"Let's start with something very new and very exciting!

The first Custom 24 7 String Multi-Scale
Quilt Maple top, matching headstock veneer
Subzero Glow Smokeburst
Black Limba body with Korina neck
Ebony fretboard (angled frets)
25.5"/24.75" scale
Hipshot individual saddle bridge
Angled Bare Knuckle Aftermath Humbuckers
Black Hardware"

Some specs may have changed, or that other one is another guitar. Pickups: angled. Frets: fanned, but only 3/4 inch total. Check out the string holes in the body. Do you see an angle? I think it's tripping everyone out including me, but I'd love to see this one.

From Brian's post:

"Let's start with something very new and very exciting!

The first Custom 24 7 String Multi-Scale
Quilt Maple top, matching headstock veneer
Subzero Glow Smokeburst
Black Limba body with Korina neck
Ebony fretboard (angled frets)
25.5"/24.75" scale
Hipshot individual saddle bridge
Angled Bare Knuckle Aftermath Humbuckers
Black Hardware"

Some specs may have changed, or that other one is another guitar. Pickups: angled. Frets: fanned, but only 3/4 inch total. Check out the string holes in the body. Do you see an angle? I think it's tripping everyone out including me, but I'd love to see this one.
It very well could be. We better take another look next Friday. Right @Hunter@PRS ????;);)

Yeah, that ain't no quilt, but there might have been some behind-the-scenes negotiatin', like,
"yo, Brian, how would you like a burl top instead of a quilt top? Because when we sanded down the quilt top you personally picked out, it looked like something unmentionable..."
"What?"
"We knew you'd dig it!"
"Actually, that's probably fine, whenever a burl is posted on the forums, everyone goes ape..."
(click)
"Okay, good talk."

I want:

psf113-1000-0045-jpg.5161

And I love this neck. Is this streaky ebony or zebrawood?:

psf113-1000-0009-jpg.5147

And what wood is this neck made from?

psf113-1000-0011-jpg.5148

Back