Private Stock Friday

I'm no expert on Schon's guitars but he usualy has a sustainer on it. The black one has the 2 miniswitches right behind the Floyd. The red one hasn't.

That SC-Floyd is what really drew my attention too. Add another volume and tone and it's perfect. Oh and maybe make it green.

It's an insanely nice day in STL today. Walking home from lunch I thought to myself, it feels like Kent Island weather.
Then I remembered it was Friday...

Sound off for the sickest thread on the internet!

Happy Friday, hope everyone is staying nice and cool! Maryland has had some brutal days lately.

& here are some brutal guitars!

PSF74(1000)-1.jpg
PSF74(1000)-2.jpg
PSF74(1000)-3.jpg
PSF74(1000)-4.jpg
PSF74(1000)-5.jpg
PSF74(1000)-6.jpg
PSF74(1000)-7.jpg
PSF74(1000)-8.jpg

Excellent shots, what camera are you using by the way? The shots always come out great. I think PRS is one of the few brands out there doing their SM the right way.

I'm here, but for some reason I don't get to see what they put up until Saturday.

Just your user status. Select threads (well, 'threads' is theoretical - so far I believe it's only been applied to this thread) are time-delayed for users who have fewer than 500 posts or have not yet PM'd images of blue guitars to Sergio. I believe sending Shawn a Kiss video no longer lifts the delay because he's not posting the pictures.

I'm here, but for some reason I don't get to see what they put up until Saturday.

Just your user status. Select threads (well, 'threads' is theoretical - so far I believe it's only been applied to this thread) are time-delayed for users who have fewer than 500 posts or have not yet PM'd images of blue guitars to Sergio. I believe sending Shawn a Kiss video no longer lifts the delay because he's not posting the pictures.

Should have mentioned - you can get access to the pictures an hour earlier, if you send Hunter proof that you've found at least two of the following:

- A picture of Vaughn with hair
- A picture of me, thin
- Proof that Jamie ever paid more than $800 for a guitar
- A picture of 11top playing a non-descript guitar

Back