PRIVATE STOCK DGT SEMI-HOLLOW MACASSAR EBONY!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in!

Private Stock DGT Semi-Hollow
Macassar Ebony top, fretboard and headstock veneer. Curly Maple binding on the top, fretboard, headstock and F Hole
http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-private-stock-dgt-semi-hollow-macassar-ebony

DSC_1437.jpg

DSC_1433.jpg

DSC_1451.jpg

DSC_1438.jpg

DSC_1442.jpg

DSC_1455.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1460.jpg

I wonder what it sounds like.

As is said elsewhere, it's beautiful. And I love the wood and finish choices. I too, have been watching that one on the PSF thread, with lust.

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful. The binding around the f-hole looks amazing. Didn't even know that was possible!!

Wow. Beautiful job guys. The headstock design just knocks tout of the park.

I lusted after this one in the PSF threads. It was up there two or three weeks in a row.

I normally don't lust after Private Stocks, but this one ticks all the right boxes for me.

Last edited:
I once talked to JOE KNAGGS about an ebony top. He told me that he didn't think it would " RING or SUSTAIN" as well as other tone woods. He even used the word " THUD" in our talk. I wanted to have him build a PS for me, with an ebony top, whitewash body and rosewood neck. He also said that large pieces of ebony, for the tops, were hard to get....Looks like things have changed, since Joe left.

I tear up every time is look at it. Just simply awesome!!! I watched with excitement as it worked its way there PSF. I was hoping it would be a build that was done by a dealer. This is just a wonder looking guitar. Just wish I can buy it:bawling: .

Back