PRIVACY for the Nuthall Family, please

Hoping the Nuthall's can find comfort in this difficult time... Sending much love and positive energy their way...

In response to several inquiries...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone would like to contribute, donations will graciously be accepted by:

The Caitlin Nuthall Memorial Fund
Talbot Bank
18 East Dover Street, Easton, MD 21601
Phone: (410) 822-1400

You may also use Pay Pal. The address is: [email protected]

All donations will be used for various charitable causes surrounding Caitlin’s life.

Last edited:
I can't even fathom it. Thoughts and prayers are with you Shawn.

Last edited:
My deepest sympathy goes out to Shawn and his family. I can't even fathom something this terrible. I'm so so sorry.

I can't add anything but my sincere sympathy. I don't know why life has to be so hard sometimes.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.............

Remember to use the "gift" option under paypal - otherwise they will be charged fee's.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;27673 said:
If anyone would like to contribute, donations will graciously be accepted by:

The Caitlin Nuthall Memorial Fund
Talbot Bank
18 East Dover Street, Easton, MD 21601
All donations will be used for various charitable causes surrounding Caitlin’s life.

Done

Shawn, prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. May the happy memories keep you going during this difficult time.

I’d like to thank everyone for your generous show of love and support during this very difficult time for my family. It is comforting to know there are so many kind and caring folks keeping Caitlin in their hearts.

Thank you all very much, I am truly touched.

Shawn

5093_110467109016_3875932_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back