PRIVACY for the Nuthall Family, please

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Please help maintain the highest degree of respect for Shawn and his family. Give him privacy during this exceptionally difficult time.

Shawn has posted a memorial to his daughter on his FaceBook page. I am certain he appreciates the outpouring of Love and support that continues to come from this community.

When and if he is ready to share more, he will, in his own way.

<EDIT>

If anyone would like to contribute, donations will graciously be accepted by:

The Caitlin Nuthall Memorial Fund
Talbot Bank
18 East Dover Street, Easton, MD 21601
Phone: (410) 822-1400

Donations via Pay Pal can be sent to [email protected]

All donations will be used for various charitable causes surrounding Caitlin’s life.

5093_110467109016_3875932_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine what they are experiencing. I don't know him or what happened but through his activity in this forum you can see the good person he is and I feel very saddened to see this. My prayers and thoughts are with his family.

Last edited:
Thoughts, prayers and our sympathy to you and your family Shawn. Very sorry.

Vaughn

I can't imagine what they are experiencing. I don't know him or what happened but through his activity in this forum you can see the good person he is and I feel very saddened to see this. My prayers and thoughts are with his family.

+1 Shawn definately strikes me as being a good man.

Thought and prayers to Shawn and his family.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;27542 said:
Please help maintain the highest degree of respect for Shawn and his family. Give him privacy during this exceptionally difficult time.

Shawn has posted a memorial to his daughter on his FaceBook page. I am certain he appreciates the outpouring of Love and support that continues to come from this community.

When and if he is ready to share more, he will, in his own way.

once again, you said a little, but said it all!

Much mojo to the Nuthalls. A parent's worst nightmare - hard to breathe even imagining it.

Shawn....Wishing you the best during this most difficult period. With deepest respect and regards,

Bennett.

I'm new to the forum, but Shawn has struck me in his handful of replies that I've read as a genuinely nice guy and I'm sorry to hear about his loss. Nothing can really be said to make a loss like this less painful, but I wish him and his family the best along with everyone else here.

Back