Premature NGD

Great choice on the rosewood/ebony combo. I have 2 PRS like that and love them, not only for the feel but the sound as well. Clearer and snappier than a solid rosewood neck.

I gotta be honest, I never thought it would be this hard to wait. I simply can't put it out of my mind. It seems to be getting harder to wait the more time passes. It would be cool if they did progress photos or something, but I guess it will make the reveal even more exciting. I should've taken more pics when I was there, but the whole process was so overwhelming (in a good way). I could've spent two days just in the vault. I guess that means there will probably be another PS in my future!

Edit: First world problems for sure

I gotta be honest, I never thought it would be this hard to wait. I simply can't put it out of my mind. It seems to be getting harder to wait the more time passes. It would be cool if they did progress photos or something, but I guess it will make the reveal even more exciting. I should've taken more pics when I was there, but the whole process was so overwhelming (in a good way). I could've spent two days just in the vault. I guess that means there will probably be another PS in my future!

Edit: First world problems for sure

You could always buy something now. You know, to hold you over.

5 is better than 4! Just sayin'.....

I just made a deal with my wife. I can’t have more than 3 guitars for 4 years and anything I swap from now until then has to be equal or less value.

First world problems

I just made a deal with my wife. I can’t have more than 3 guitars for 4 years and anything I swap from now until then has to be equal or less value.

First world problems

Indeed, but it's a start. Question is, what's her deal like? No more than X number of shoes, or something? :D

Back