Post your favorite Private Stock

Well I suppose posting my own, now that I have it might be appropriate! :D

23164057719_7b79445abd_b.jpg

23236285080_2a4f8229a0_b.jpg
Oh my goodness I like this!!

Here's mine:

Oh, that's right...I don't own one. Nor, can I afford one! But, I love all of this great eye candy!!!

It's interesting. I have my PS wired to normal DGT wiring. I considered wiring it with the neck volume closest to my hand since I ride that volume more than the bridge pickup. I just decided to have them wire it normal, I guess for lack of addressing it. I figured I could always switch it. So far, I don't have any issues. I am kinda used to having the bridge pickup volume closest to my hand since I have a McCarty wired with 2 volumes, no tone that way...except on my SC which is wired as PRS normally does it. I guess I'm flexible - as long as I remember which guitar I'm playing:D

Yeah that can be an adventure. I have a bazillion different guitars (OK, well, roughly 36 that you'd count as a "regular electric guitar") and there's a pretty wide variation when it comes to the control grids. It's not unusual for me to be on a gig and find myself thinking, "oh, crap! which knob is which on this one?!?" Specifically with respect to the DGT control grid, I have a couple of other guitars with a V-V-T knob layout but the neck V is closest to my hand. Those are in regular rotation as well so it does get confusing sometimes.

When I'm a rock star with a guitar tech, I'll get them all wired the same way so I don't have to think about it. :D

When I'm a rock star with a guitar tech, I'll get them all wired the same way so I don't have to think about it. :D

Can I be your guitar tech? I'm gonna need something to do once my hand stops working.

I'd rather tour than go back to practicing law.

Why don't you just get the guitar tech? That'll give you even more time to work on the stardom thing. I'm cheap! Easy, too, now that I think about it.

Can I be your guitar tech? I'm gonna need something to do once my hand stops working.

Sorry, but if your hand stops working, you won't be able to solder, and thus you won't be able to retire Kingsley's guitars the way he wants them.

(See how I was looking out for your interests there, Kingsley? That's the kind of service I can provide!)

Back