Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

• Total voters
This only raises more questions for me...

How many do you think they can make?
How many I can fit in my music room and still be able to fit inside myself and close the door (space for oxygen is optional)?
Why have I never actually tried bathing in guitars (sounds like fun)?
Can I build an addition to my house out of guitar cases?
Where is my medication?
Why isn't there an option for "all of the above" in this poll?

Last edited:
Need? None. But I'm utter crap at limiting such actions to need.
I have an HB2 up for delivery tomorrow and a PS being spec'd
So I'll propose that (want)+(support of the industry) > need

At least that's today's justification for being an addict

Last edited:
I'd be cured of my GAS with a few more.

A 594, a Santana, some other guitars that I probably won't name here, and eventually a korina 594 ps build someday.

I'm a man with simple needs, so I only need a 594SC to stand beside my 513 and the Ted DC 245, oh wait! A Santana too
For retirement...

I KNOW I want:
594SC
DC3
Swamp Ash Studio

There are at least 3 more I'd love to have, but all three of those are on my radar to attempt to purchase some time. The last two, at least try. I'm sure I'd love them though. The SC 594 I'm SURE of.

Then there is the Santana that my "dealer" keeps trying to get me to just take a little taste of, the C24 Floyd that I'd love to at least try, the Vela, the HB, the 513.... ok there are just a CRAP LOAD of them I'd love to have. But the "must haves" are really the first 1, then the second two, then the last list. Unless I play a Santana and it jumps up the list some. :D

I don't need another one çause I don't do them justice anyway................ :mad: But want ? If you dont want another one what are you doing on this forum ?:D

It's hard for me to truly be cured of as GAS, as there's always a different wood/finish/inlay combination that I'm always dreaming up. With the options PRS has, its limited only by ones imagination. As far as true necessity, I would be perfectly content with just one PRS, but where's the fun in that :D?

Well...There are 6 colors in the rainbow and currently I have green and violet covered...

I certainly don't need anything, but I do have a dream list of a few more I'd like to get:

594 but in the Super Eagle I finish (if possible, not sure if PRS will do that)
McCarty HB - spruce top
CU24/22 trem - something better for the harder stuff I like to play.

Personally, I'm good to go. Own 5 now, ranging from 1991 thru 2012. Plus, between my oldest in college and PRSs price increases, I can't afford anything anyway.

I pretty much have all the guitars I need, but funds permiting, I would want a PRS Archtop and their (hopefully) soon to be released version of a either a Fender Strat or Tele :)

Well...There are 6 colors in the rainbow and currently I have green and violet covered...
The human need to classify the infinite spectrum that we call the rainbow into specific individual names is artificial. There are an infinite number of colors, so you need an infinite number of guitars.

Plus, there are infinite darkness/lightness tints for each hue, so that is infinity squared, which is still just infinity.

But each wood takes the stain differently. And so many types of wood! And the variations of inlay patterns, materials, color variations within those...

Let's just round up to Aleph, the next-higher-type of infinity.

There, wasn't that easy?

Six colors in the rainbow, pshaw.

The human need to classify the infinite spectrum that we call the rainbow into specific individual names is artificial. There are an infinite number of colors, so you need an infinite number of guitars.

Plus, there are infinite darkness/lightness tints for each hue, so that is infinity squared, which is still just infinity.

But each wood takes the stain differently. And so many types of wood! And the variations of inlay patterns, materials, color variations within those...

Let's just round up to Aleph, the next-higher-type of infinity.

There, wasn't that easy?

Six colors in the rainbow, pshaw.

Plus, it's seven colors - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. ROY G BIV.

Back