Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

Poll: How Many More PRS Guitars Do You Need?

• Total voters

sergiodeblanc

This is a very scientific poll I'm conducting. Your vote is made public, so you may as well say what you're looking for anyway, just in case your wife/husband/partner/family logs on and doesn't know what to buy you.

Poll expanded. You can change your vote or vote multiple times.

Last edited:
I had to go for none. I don't need a second PRS. I would love to have a second one, but...

The way you worded the poll reminds me of my 5 year old boy. In his own words he always needs to have stuff / to do things... when he really means he would really (really) like to. I understand, when it comes to guitar I also start to talk myself into needing more stuff but really... :):D;)

I voted none. Because I have all the guitars I need. And because nobody likes me.

But buying more than one guitar ain't about need, is it? ;)

I voted two. I am at the start of my PRS journey and it's teaching me stuff and bringing me back to something important so whilst I accept totally I need none, I have a hunch that my exploration will produce another one or two down the line. I judge these things by what they open up for you in life - and I never say never :)

Well with my latest indiscretion , slip up
I would still be looking for , dreaming of
Hollowbody
Santana
Something Single Cut
and that does not count amps
I know some folks that like me but we all have the same sickness so they are the wrong kind of help

Well with my latest indiscretion , slip up
I would still be looking for , dreaming of
Hollowbody
Santana
Something Single Cut
and that does not count amps
I know some folks that like me but we all have the same sickness so they are the wrong kind of help

Wanna see the DGT and HB again?

I can highly, hugely recommend this model if you're at all into soapbar pickups. It's just incredibly good.
Thanks for fanning the flames of GAS :D

I just recently picked up the regular 594 in black gold wrap. It's a phenomenal guitar and I love it. I can only imagine that the Soapbar will be amazing, as well. I will likely check one out in the near future. I have an SG with P90s that is pretty sweet, but it ain't no 594...

Back