Pick a Card, Any Card

Hans, thank you for the time and effort you have put into the forum. A large amount of it's success is due to the work you've done here. Thank you.

Card Holders- Thank you for your participation. It's been a fun 11 months and I look forward to continuing this relationship long into the future.

CoreyT- Welcome.

Hans - thank you so much for everything you've done. If it wasn't for you, I don't think Paul and company would have realized how empty we were without BAM or the urgency to create a PRS community like this.

Shawn - cheers to you for taking time out of your busy day for providing us with an inside view of the factory that we normally wouldnt see. This content alone I am sure brings people here daily. Combine that with your years of knowledge regarding PRS guitars and PTC work you are a priceless part of why we love this place. You're always willing to help people and its things like this that bring people back to PRS guitars - you don't get this treatment with other brands and thats a fact.

Most importantly I have to say a big thank you to everyone else - literally - all of you. We were given a new forum and place to call home but lets face it, new things can sometimes be weird. After BAM went down I felt a huge void in my day to day life and an immediate disconnect with people I enjoyed talking to but in our short existence you've helped create a forum that means as much as to me as any other I visit. There is hardly any bickering, with plenty of content and mature conversations. We may not all agree on everything, but you've all acted like gentleman (and ladies?) and its a fine representation of the brand we love.

Lastly thanks to James for building us our kingdom. You've created an amazing place and we appreciate all your work!

I look forward sharing a beer and laughs with every member at Experience this year!

Last edited:
Hans and others, thank you very much, I feel honored!

I remember when I first joined here after doing research on my first PRS, the SE Santana.
This place was kind of slow being a new forum when I first joined, but with Hans card thread, and the hard work of all the members here this place has grown into a very busy place.
Plus with the new link on the PRS homepage, it shows others looking at PRS guitars there is an established community here to get more info.

I find myself checking this place many times a day while on breaks at work, and from home.
This place is really growing too with new members all the time.

This has got to be one of the politest guitar forums I have been on too.
And the sheer knowledge of the members here is outstanding.
After taking a thirty year break from playing guitars and getting serious GAS for more, this site has helped me out a lot and making my wallet lighter :D
I had never heard of PRS before until last summer when I wanted to get a second guitar after getting my SG last May.
Now my wall of tone has five guitars hanging on it, plus a 408 on the way here very soon.

Thanks again everyone,

PRS ROCKS!

Hans, thank you for the time and effort you have put into the forum. A large amount of it's success is due to the work you've done here. Thank you.

Card Holders- Thank you for your participation. It's been a fun 11 months and I look forward to continuing this relationship long into the future.

CoreyT- Welcome.

A whole-hearted +1!:shakehands:

Hans - thank you so much for everything you've done. If it wasn't for you, I don't think Paul and company would have realized how empty we were without BAM or the urgency to create a PRS community like this.

Shawn - cheers to you for taking time out of your busy day for providing us with an inside view of the factory that we normally wouldnt see. This content alone I am sure brings people here daily. Combine that with your years of knowledge regarding PRS guitars and PTC work you are a priceless part of why we love this place. You're always willing to help people and its things like this that bring people back to PRS guitars - you don't get this treatment with other brands and thats a fact.

Most importantly I have to say a big thank you to everyone else - literally - all of you. We were given a new forum and place to call home but lets face it, new things can sometimes be weird. After BAM went down I felt a huge void in my day to day life and an immediate disconnect with people I enjoyed talking to but in our short existence you've helped create a forum that means as much as to me as any other I visit. There is hardly any bickering, with plenty of content and mature conversations. We may not all agree on everything, but you've all acted like gentleman (and ladies?) and its a fine representation of the brand we love.

Lastly thanks to James for building us our kingdom. You've created an amazing place and we appreciate all your work!

I look forward sharing a beer and laughs with every member at Experience this year!
Well said. Agree with all of Mike's post whole-heartedly.

I was also never a member of BaM. So, I was spared the pain I read in some of you guys' posts on the ending of BaM. I was not here for the very beginning, I joined in the Summer and don't really have a good understanding of the genesis of this forum. (Hint: an 'inception' thread in the 'Forum Rules and News' section might be a good idea.)

So my thanks go to those who got this thing going in the first place, including PRSh since I'm sure he had to make the final OK for a 'go'.

A special mention goes to Hans - it is clear that he really wants this to be a thriving community. He continues to dream up new reasons for us to engage. I suspect that he would not want to be our 'leader' and I personally am not looking for one. So I will borrow from my martial arts days and think of him as "first among equals."

A special mention to Shawn who helps put a face on the company which is all about PRSh and also not all about PRSh at the same time. He helps us see and value the amazing people who work there.

Thanks too, to the rest of the Forum members. Without interesting people with differing opinions, this place would be a ghost town. Think about this axiom: "If you and I agree 100% on everything, one of us is not necessary."

To my fellow card holders, good work and keep 'em coming.

To Corey, welcome aboard, matey, mind the sharks on your watch and save some grog for me!

Last edited:
Back