Photos, let's see 'em

6Gf3m1w.jpg

The one on the right is mine, although it looks much different now. Taken at the Niagara Falls AFR Base Sept 2015

Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower, back when you could climb to the top without much fuss. I've always found shadows fascinating and this has them on a fairly grand scale.
CK_32ParisFromEiffelTower.JPG

Absolutely! I was in Paris in 1986 (conveniently, when the Chernobyl accident occurred), and we did the whole thing on a cool April afternoon. There wasn't even a line. Magnificent at sunset, there's no place like it.

Here's some iPhone photography:

My corner of our jam spot:
26311734728_5c2549c01d_b.jpg

beautiful, just beautiful......a little tear came to my eye knowing that someone else here likes and plays alternative rock music....I have all the Stone Temple Pilots CD's and "Down" is one of my favorite STP tunes.....also have every "Tool" CD....

beautiful, just beautiful......a little tear came to my eye knowing that someone else here likes and plays alternative rock music....I have all the Stone Temple Pilots CD's and "Down" is one of my favorite STP tunes.....also have every "Tool" CD....
We’re maybe few and far between here. Tool, STP, AIC, SG, among others are what I was into when I first started writing my own music. Still are what I gravitate to in terms of tone. No. 4 isn’t my favorite album but I got that poster when they released the album and I remember being happy they got heavier again after Tiny Music. Though there are some musical gems on that, I wasn’t big into it when it came out.
Tool is a fave, I love Jones’s tone, style and interplay with the rest of the band.

We’re maybe few and far between here. Tool, STP, AIC, SG, among others are what I was into when I first started writing my own music. Still are what I gravitate to in terms of tone. No. 4 isn’t my favorite album but I got that poster when they released the album and I remember being happy they got heavier again after Tiny Music. Though there are some musical gems on that, I wasn’t big into it when it came out.
Tool is a fave, I love Jones’s tone, style and interplay with the rest of the band.
I'm with you guys here!

Also completely agree re. Adam Jones' tone. That was one of the reasons I bought a VH4 several years back. I unfortunately don't find myself playing it much anymore, though. While it DOES have a great master volume, there is only so much you can expect from a VH4 in a small to medium sized bedroom. SO looking forward to the MT15!

Kevin

First morning light on a mission to a Marshall. Sparsely populated down here so gear quests can sometimes demand serious miles.
My son was on a mission in the Marshall islands for 2 years! :) No gear quests though.

Back