Photos, let's see 'em

Bloomington Gold event at Indy 500 today. We got some ZR1 action at the track. These cars are beasts.

5527215D-3145-4487-90AD-B68CD9285770.jpeg

Last edited:
What??!!! Did you say machine guns AND racing go cart...yeah you had me at machine guns...the rest of it was just glorious overkill...sigh...

Yep. It was such a fun couple of days. Hans was home from Germany and Markie and I paid a short visit to Colorado Springs. We crammed a lot in. In one day, we hiked a waterfall trail, shot 9mm machine guns at the range (the dude next to us shot a 30 cal tri-pod, belt fed :eek:), then raced go carts at an in door track (and we weren’t trying to drive over each other...:rolleyes:), and finally ended up playing skee ball at an arcade. We also ate a bunch of ice cream. Life is good.

This photo was taken at our show a couple weeks ago by a photographer who likes to go to local shows and snap pictures. He really gets some pretty cool shots, I like the way my Custom 24 showed up in this one....very flamey!!!

Again, I did not take this photo....photo credits to Gabe Cayton of Kansas City.

BmlH4rK.jpg

He also got this one of the fret board...
5UzEIda.jpg

Last edited:
I
My wife and I stopped by Denmark St. when we were in London on our honeymoon in 2002. Man! So many guitars. I saw a 54 strat and a 58 Jazzmaster.

I love Denmark Street - it's always fun to look around and normally they'll let you try stuff although I think the really high-end stuff (sunburst Les Pauls etc) is not on display. I was offered a spin on the '58 Strat in the picture when they saw me looking at it but didn't really have time. I did try a '54 Strat at Hanks a while ago though - a really lovely sounding guitar it was too, albeit quite messed around.

Back