Photobucket

So does my business, but our IT guy says it creates a security risk. How do you get around that?

I AM NOT A COMPUTER GUY. :oops:
I can see him not wanting your personal stuff to be shared with nameless mugs around the world on the business server.
Maybe he could set you up a different one, or rent you some space on a shared server.

I can see him not wanting your personal stuff to be shared with nameless mugs around the world on the business server.
Maybe he could set you up a different one, or rent you some space on a shared server.

Yeah...thanks a lot Hillary...you really ruined the fun for the rest of us.

Yeah...thanks a lot Hillary...you really ruined the fun for the rest of us.

Nah - no business wants personal stuff shared on their corporate servers like that. Bandwidth, storage costs, intrusions...

Then again, most network admins seem to think their job would be easier if it wasn't for all the users they have to deal with.

Just an observation, I wonder why they don't just use an actual word for the site names? Say the names aloud...one makes you sound like you have Tourettes Syndrome and the other makes you sound as if you just had a stroke AND it made Sergio pee himself a little...this is just outta control...o_O

So does my business, but our IT guy says it creates a security risk. How do you get around that?

I AM NOT A COMPUTER GUY. :oops:

Step 1. You put him in a choke hold till he goes night night then cram him in a broom closet...boom...done and done. If he tries to rat you out...repeat step...that's what somebody said, one time, I think, I dunno...

Back