Pet Peeves From "Goober"

IKnowALittle

I have a couple of suggestions for the board, no criticism, no negativity, just stuff I think would enhance the experience.

1. Add to the choice (variety) of "emoticons". Very limited right now. Would also be cool to insert your own, including animated ones.

2. Enable the ability to load photos and videos from the user's local drive. This can't be that difficult.

Regardless, the admins and mods do an excellent job. I know it isn't easy and most often thankless, so kudos to them.

I've been out bar hoppin' a bit tonite, 'cause I have nothing better to do. I'm 46 and was asked for ID at one place, and the guy was serious ... I guess I'm flattered.

I was going to post some links to cool songs and stuff, but I think everyone is tired of that ... so I won't.

But here is some country advice ...
"there ain't no future in the past"
"she deals a honkeytonk heartache".

Loading images from your local drive means that the Forum site has to absorb all your uploaded storage from God-knows-how-many posts on it's own dime, hence the vast majority of sites support or require 3rd-party image hosting. It's actually part of the boilerplate scripting for most of these off-the-shelf forum products.

Back