Pay It Forward - Free Swag

I can't post pictures yet, but I'll offer up my EXP PRS 2018 trc. There's one in vshizzle's post on the blue forum t-shirt.
You got the shirt boss. Send me your info. Tim didn’t get his Trc in the bag, so I’ll take it if available

You got the shirt boss. Send me your info. Tim didn’t get his Trc in the bag, so I’ll take it if available
Sounds good to me! Thank you!
I opened an Imgur acct, but haven't got the hang of it, yet. Darn PB left me high and dry.

PRS lanyard still unclaimed.

Then there are these...

straps.jpg

Take one or take all, just reimburse my shipping...

Last edited:
Core Mira Owners Only!
I don't like blade switches. I like the original PRS 3-way switching, and I like tort PGs. For the Korina Mira I owned, I made this tort guard with the drop-in kit. I adjusted the layout just a bit for me.
I discovered I don't like 24 fret necks, either. Guitar is gone. I kept the guard because I intended to get a Mira 245, which I did. It doesn't fit. Doesn't fit a Mira-X, either. Tried it on my son's.
So. For a USA core Mira owner, here's a truly unique item. It's handmade, NOT PERFECT. You can see a gap at the pickup ring, and the beveling isn't perfect either. One of the screw holes is countersunk a bit too far. But hey, whaddaya 'spect fer nuttin'?
I need to find a proper box to ship it, and if it's not too much to ask, reimburse the shipping, please? Gold ring nut with switch tip, but the knobs aren't included.
HpiXqKN.jpg

[EDIT] T-Shirt has been claimed - by my kid - for a night shirt. I'll find something else to pay forward.

New, XXL, 100% Cotton, ultra lightweight, '5-Watt-World' t-shirt.

Just be the first to claim it in this thread and send me your address via PM. Will take 2-6 weeks to get to you from here.

i-T7MW7PF-XL.png

Last edited:
Looks like the TRCs are spoken for guys n gals...sorry....
Going to Alan (Black Plaid), and jxe... just PM addresses...
Oh, and Erik, in Sweden, when you get your first Core, let me know...by then, I'm sure I'll be able to hunt one down for you, sir!

***Edit: Erik got hooked up...but I'm gonna go on a Dog Sled Ride one of these days...just might need a couple extra dogs …:p:p:p

Last edited:
Oh...I might not have known what Wedge meant by pick pack.

I was going to give away the little key chain thing with a leather pick holder on it. It’s kind of cool, but I’ll never use it - I keep picks in my wallets (one for each country I travel in).

I was talking about the package of picks, but will also throw in the way cool pick keychain to another lucky winner.

Anyone else like to read? I have literally piles and piles of books, both hardcover and paperback, that I want to get rid of. Nothing that is going to make me look like some intellectual, just your normal popular authors like James Patterson, Dean Koontz, etc.

Anyone wants a couple send me a PM and I will put together a care package for you (cont usa only, these are heavy and shipping is not like just stuffing an envelope). This will be random stuff but hey, what do you want for free?!?

If you have them already, or when your done with them, pay them forward to someone. I buy them by the bagful at the town library and then give bags of them to the old folks home in town for their library when I am done reading them but they have a lot now.

Back