Pay It Forward - Free Swag

Bill my friend...I feel your pain...according to my wife...I am the "Rainman" of useless music triva...pfft, haters gonna hate man...I look at it as my service to the world...my special purpose, if you will...It's a gift...

Years ago, there was a TV show called Brooklyn South. One of the characters answered some trivia thing, and his date kind of looked at him. He said, "My brain is like a warehouse of useless information." My wife looked at me and said, "That's you." Some of the random stuff I remember even surprises me.

Years and years ago, I bought a rock and roll trivia game. My then-girlfriend-now-wife, my friend and his wife were all playing, and I was slinking them. I hit the album category, my friend pulled the card and got a big smile on his face. He said, "There is no way in hell you know this one. I've known you too long." The title was "Book Early". I instantly said, "City Boy". I'd bought the album a week or two before that.

What's scary now is the info is still there, but sometimes it gets scrambled now.

I bet it was, she’s the hottest Angel.

Edit: of the classic Angels. I might have to rethink that if we include the movies.

Agree. Although, I did have a "thing" for Kate Jackson in "Scarecrow and Mrs. King". Must have been the new hairdo. Later period Cheryl Ladd is ok too. Plus, Tanya Roberts and "That 70s Show". Of course, there was the reboot TV show in 2011......

Agree. Although, I did have a "thing" for Kate Jackson in "Scarecrow and Mrs. King". Must have been the new hairdo. Later period Cheryl Ladd is ok too. Plus, Tanya Roberts and "That 70s Show". Of course, there was the reboot TV show in 2011......

I didn’t know about the tv reboot! I gotta track that down.

I have an unused, Extra large, PRS Signature club t shirt from 2010. I'd be willing to trade the shirt for a beer at this years Experience. Holla

shirt.jpg

Nah, they had Marth Stewart.
They did/do. Started way back in '85. I remember as I was working at a Kmart (layaway) at the time. It was a big deal.

Remember the "Blue Light Special"? Those things were my cue to slip away from my mom and hide in a clothes rack...ahh, good times...well, until mom had to have me paged over the stores PA system...then the sh!t got REAL! As in, mom would grab a belt off of the nearest rack and beat the crap outta me with it...in the middle of the store...

SCOTT, YOU MAY NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.....................................................(Schroeder might even suffice)

Last edited:
Back