Pay It Forward - Free Swag

Okay, I'm gonna be reordering the lampshade knobs for my CR this week, I should have them by the end of next week. So, I will have a set of 4 original clear SE knobs if anyone needs them...if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.

How about a book repository? I'm sure a lot of us read, to varying degrees, and subject matter. I don't know what you guys do when you finish a book, but mine get donated somewhere (Goodwill, Library, etc). I'd be up for sending them out once I'm done. Post your titles....first come, first served....pass it on when you're done with it. Of course, that assumes there are other "grumpy old men" like me who actually still read physical books on real paper, instead of those reader thingys.

How about a book repository? I'm sure a lot of us read, to varying degrees, and subject matter. I don't know what you guys do when you finish a book, but mine get donated somewhere (Goodwill, Library, etc). I'd be up for sending them out once I'm done. Post your titles....first come, first served....pass it on when you're done with it. Of course, that assumes there are other "grumpy old men" like me who actually still read physical books on real paper, instead of those reader thingys.

My local library just had a book sale. We got a bag full of books for $1.00

I take books to the library and drop them off on a regular basis. I’m continually purging the old books and refilling the bookshelves with new stuff to read. Though, I have been reading more and more on the iPad...

I take books to the library and drop them off on a regular basis. I’m continually purging the old books and refilling the bookshelves with new stuff to read. Though, I have been reading more and more on the iPad...
Our library doesn’t want them. I did, however find some empty shelves at a seniors residence and dropped off 6-8 boxes of books. The shelves are looking pretty good now.

Back