Pay It Forward - Free Swag

So in the interest of not letting this thread die here is my second round of goodies.
  • One pair of black P90 pickup covers. Never installed.
  • Three sets of PRS strap buttons. Two sets silver and one set gold. One set per person.
Lastly is a special item that is not free but will require a trade. I have a never installed Birds and Moons forum truss rod cover. These were especially cool and highly coveted, and no longer available. Don’t care what I get back, just like to trade.

Please no one who has already gotten something, first come first served.

I could use a cool PRS truss rod cover.
I will look in my misc box and see what I can find to pay it forward.

So in the interest of not letting this thread die here is my second round of goodies.
  • One pair of black P90 pickup covers. Never installed.
  • Three sets of PRS strap buttons. Two sets silver and one set gold. One set per person.
Lastly is a special item that is not free but will require a trade. I have a never installed Birds and Moons forum truss rod cover. These were especially cool and highly coveted, and no longer available. Don’t care what I get back, just like to trade.

Please no one who has already gotten something, first come first served.
I might have some stuff to trade for the truss rod cover.

If anyone is interested I have a Righetous Guitars shirt and a few PRS keychains Im willing to trade

TRJC24PRS...2 questions...what's your real name??? (I ain't no typist), and whatcha lookin' for????
Thanat, Its a Thai name, any collectibles PRS related or guitar related in general. Or if theres any hotwheels collectors on here as well I have some for trade there.

Back