Paul's weekly "Guitar Talk"

I'm ready!

083_zpsteb8v5ec.gif

Excellent idea!

I'm a big proponent of learning the "why" behind any given task. This is something that try to instill in the members of the team that I lead. For example, the guys pulling cable do a better job in routing and labeling if they know what the device installers will have to do if the wire pulling is done haphazardly or is mislabeled. The device installers will do a better job if they know what the panel builders and start up guys have to do. So on and so forth. Because even the "lowest" guys on the Gant chart knows the end goal, everyone does a better job. Some work even harder to learn more about what everyone else does in order to be promoted or moved into a position they like better. How would you ever know that you wanted to do something if you weren't exposed to it?

Nonetheless, this is a great idea and I'd love to see the process!

Super cool. Maybe add an extra forum truss rod cover to the case candy for the final touch! Or better yet, a PRS employee only truss rod cover!

Awesome idea and will help get rid of some people misconception that Paul is not hands on any more. For example when Vernon Reid ask to have his vela neck with a little more V, Paul was the one that carved the neck for him. One thing that makes PRS great is that the master mind and visionary is at the helm, and has an excellent team of with him, that have living experience going through the process.

Back