Paul Reed Smith "Thank You Pack" | Free Strings For A Year!

themike

So I was browsing the PRS website this morning, as we all do everyday, and I noticed a nice little summer promotion PRS is running.
http://www.prsguitars.com/summer2012/

Very cool, appreciative concept! Hopefully DGT strings are included for Mike! haha

USA Manufactured PRS Electric Guitar or Amplifier
With the purchase of any USA manufactured PRS Electric Guitar or Amplifier from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period:

•Free Strings for a Year: twenty-four (24) sets of PRS Electric Strings in the standard gauge of your choice
•A PRS Guitar Care Kit: one (1) PRS Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, one (1) bottle of PRS Cleaner, one (1) bottle of PRS Polish, one (1) bottle of PRS Fretboard Conditioner
•One (1) PRS Nylon Guitar Strap in black
•One (1) 18’ PRS Instrument Cable
•One (1) automatic entry into the Experience PRS Sweepstakes
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $347.00.

USA Manufactured PRS Acoustic Guitar
With the purchase of any USA manufactured PRS Acoustic Guitar from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period:

•Free Strings for a Year: twenty-four (24) sets of PRS Acoustic 12-56 Gauge Strings
•A PRS Guitar Care Kit: one (1) PRS Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, one (1) bottle of PRS Cleaner, one (1) bottle of PRS Polish, one (1) bottle of PRS Fretboard Conditioner
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $497.00.

SE Electric Guitar or Amplifier
With the purchase of any SE Electric Guitar or Amplifier from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period:

•Free Strings for a Year: twelve (12) sets of PRS Electric Strings in the standard gauge of your choice
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $150.00.

SE Acoustic
With the purchase of any SE Acoustic Guitar from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period:

•Free Strings for a Year: twelve (12) sets of Acoustic Guitar Strings
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $150.00.

Mine has been submitted. Looking forward to the care package arriving!

I asked for 10-52 but pretty sure they don't exist (D'Addario EXL-140 player).

Last edited:
Is there an electronic (email) way we can do this rather then going through the pain of sending letters?

Came home to a nice box of goodies from PRS yesterday! Can't wait to clean and restring everything this weekend!

Thank you for the awesome promotion!!!

I sent mine in on the day they announced this, and haven't seen anything yet....has anyone else gotten their pack?

wat.gif

Last edited:
I saw this linked on my local music shops site who ordered my SE Santana for me.
Just gotta wait next week when it shows up, copy the receipt, and send the info in.
Very cool deal.

Does anyone know if you can use a photocopy of your receipt? I don't like to send originals as a rule.

Anyone receive their kit yet?
Wondering how long it takes from the time you mail the into.
I sent in my receipt last Saturday along with my warranty card too.

I am thinking maybe they are waiting until the promotion is over so they can tally up how many kits need to be put together, then ship them out.

I sent mine off July 2nd, and still have not received it. PRS says 4-6 weeks. I`ve heard others received theirs in two-three weeks. So who knows...

Back