Password reset didnt work

blaren2

HELP!!!
Hey mods I need some help. I did everything the email told me to ..reset pw and stuff. It said that a new pw would be emailed to me but NOTHING. I had to open this new account.
Can you PLEASE fix my blaren account.
Thanks

HELP!!!
Hey mods I need some help. I did everything the email told me to ..reset pw and stuff. It said that a new pw would be emailed to me but NOTHING. I had to open this new account.
Can you PLEASE fix my blaren account.
Thanks
Baimun has the same issue. Either I can't find the magic buttons or Mods can't fix passwords yet - just James (Admin). I'll email him this info now.

Please excuse the growing-pains!

Last edited:
My new "password" email was the only one sent to my SPAM or JUNK folder. Check that. I tried three or four times before I looked there and I had three or four new passwords. :)

That's where I found mine too. It was weird that the Reset email came through fine, but the PASSWORD email got dumped in the Spam folder (I didn't even realize was there. :eek: )

I had a similar problem. A quick e-mail, and I was back in business in no time.

Thanks again!

Goldtop

Same thing happened to me, old password didn't get me in.

I was able to self reset mine last night, with copy and paste of the new password and reset it back to my own password. I was using yahoo for my email and it forum email didn't get into my spam, but took 5+ minutes to get. Still though everything went smoothly. Possible few isolated cases where to auto pass reset doesn't work?

Also another question to ask are people hitting the 5X password limit and trying to self reset and reenter their password within the 15 minutes? Does the forum shut down the account for 15 minutes (meaning you cannot reset nor enter passwords / login / make account changes during the "blackout" period) or does it just deny the IP from making an entry into the forum for 15 minutes?

Back