OT: Placed my name on pre-order list for Axe-FX III today...

Cool! I’ve got the original Axe FX Ultra (version 1) and its phenomenal. I can only imagine how good the 3 must be with upgraded technology.

The flaming and accolades on the Fractal AxeFxIII thread practically mirrors (or is that Mira’s?) the Silver Sky threads here...

When’s it coming? I can’t wait! It sucks!, It’s the greatest. I can die now. You can keep it. Not 96KHz sampling. Not a modern fret radius. Need to buy a separate foot switch? No hard shell case for that money?

Eerily similar...
:eek:o_O

PS. I also have a similar upgrade path.. Ultra, Kemper, AX8. Not sure about the Axe III because “... the 3U rack size sucks!” but “I’m also on the waiting list!”

Not committing to the Silver Sky... yet.

The race is on!
III or SS...which one gets into consumers hands first?! The current Nor’Easter might affect the results.

Good luck!
No email to me from Fractal nor JM yet!

The Axe III weather delay fun has begun....... it really makes the Silver Sky thread look tame. LoL!!!!!!

Psssssstttt.... loving the Axe FX III !!! Now it's the long wait for the FC-12 pedal.... LoL!!!

Psssssstttt.... loving the Axe FX III !!! Now it's the long wait for the FC-12 pedal.... LoL!!!
New firmware for ax8 this week, man I love my fractal device - it gets better all the time.
I'm hoping for a floorboard axe-iii. I don't want to carry a rack and seperate floorboard to gigs. I don't need all the grunt or io of the axe-fx iii, but would like more than the ax8 has.
Maybe next year...

As much as I love me some valves, my axe fx 2 XL+ is a keeper. I don't think I'll go for a III, but I'll see what the IV brings to the party.

Ermahgerd!!! My clock radio just had an orgasm thinking about that.
Maybe I should add an "orgasm mode" to the 7 segment clock I've built last week.... any color recommendations? xD (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3014572)

BTT: I've heard the Axe-Fx II a few times and I still wonder: How much better can it get regarding amp sim? Really, some of that stuff sounds incredible these days. If I only had the need for one of these.... ^^
Has anyone here compared Helix Hardware to the VST?

Back