Oops...

garrett

Coming soon. I swear I wasn't seriously looking for one, but the price was crazy low so I had to do it.

YOsZ896.jpg

I haven't owned a seven before (hell, have I even played one?), so this should be fun.

Dusty like.

Which finish? If amber, I call dibs if you decide to give it up. (But I'm not holding my breath.)

I confessed to the crime today. I was forgiven and didn't have to sacrifice another guitar because of the low cost. Gotta love the cheap thrill that is the SE series!
I don’t keep any secrets either, so I approve of this tactic. :cool: That doesn’t keep her from looking at some piece of gear and saying, “I don’t remember that one”, to which I always say, “that old thing?”. That’s usually very accurate.

I don’t keep any secrets either, so I approve of this tactic. :cool: That doesn’t keep her from looking at some piece of gear and saying, “I don’t remember that one”, to which I always say, “that old thing?”. That’s usually very accurate.
The trick is to buy used guitars (at least a couple of years old) - then you can always point at the serial number and say "see, a couple years old! Must have been just hiding in the corner for a while..."

This. My responsibility is to report what I buy. It's her responsibility to remember. I've been able to put aside bonus money and money from refereeing soccer for guitar purchases, but even when I buy something from the general fund, I simply declare it and proceed through customs.

Could I buy something on the sly and get away with it? Probably. But eventually, I'd want to brag about whatever it is I bought.

It was not a mistake. Not even an accident. It is just one of those things that could have happened to any one of us :)

This. My responsibility is to report what I buy. It's her responsibility to remember. I've been able to put aside bonus money and money from refereeing soccer for guitar purchases, but even when I buy something from the general fund, I simply declare it and proceed through customs.

Could I buy something on the sly and get away with it? Probably. But eventually, I'd want to brag about whatever it is I bought.

The Mrs pays too close attention for me to be sneaky. I wouldn't do that anyway. She did lose track of the full inventory a while back since I've had a busy (for me) few years of buying and mostly selling.

It was not a mistake. Not even an accident. It is just one of those things that could have happened to any one of us :)

It was kismet for certain. Guitars seem to have been finding me lately.

Back