One thing all your guitars have in common

s.fitzsimmons

Serial Acquisitionist
Try and think of one small thing that all of your guitars have in common. Maybe a factory thing (like all guitars have 22 frets), a modification that you made, after market parts, or just a common theme.

For me, all five of mine are kept in alternate tunings, none of them are tuned to the standard E-A-D-G-B-E

Last edited:
All 3 of my PRSi are singlecuts, have 22 frets, and have the same name somewhere on the headstock :D
I now have enough Tremonti action going on, my next PRS will most likely be a 24-fret double cut in order to branch out.

All of my guitars are PRS...I've occasionally picked up others, but eventually trade them towards a PRS...and like it that way!!!
All of my basses immediately have Dunlop strap locks installed...everything else is stock.

They all have strings!

D'addario 10-46 strings is the common thing on all my guitars...

Snap! ;)

All my guitars seem to be within the same colour spectrum , going from reds to browns, natural and sunburst. Not deliberate but possibly a reason why I wanted a blue guitar. I've got the purple SEC24 which i guess is somewhere imbetween!

Mine have some guy named Paul's signature on the headstock...

Yeah, same here. Other than that, I try to stay away from similarities in my guitars.

Although I do have a Westerly Guild D55, my only acoustic. One day I'll get a nice PRS acoustic.

Back