One Night :: One Show :: One Cause 2013

Oh yeah, she scared the snot out of the bass player - he was gracious and shook her hand at the end. Didn't think she was gonna let go.

Oh well, good time had by all - and for a great cause!

Shultzie

Here is Matt onstage with the Doobies for the finale:

dbc10.jpg

I went to the show that Matt played either last year or two years ago (can remember which). It was at a small club venue.

I meant to go this year, but totally forgot... D'oh!

Jamie

I went to the show that Matt played either last year or two years ago (can remember which). It was at a small club venue.

I meant to go this year, but totally forgot... D'oh!

Jamie

You probably remembered his face, but forgot his name - D'oh!!

Great pics! Thanks for posting.

re; Paul hitting on your girlfriend. I think Paul *is* a flirt! When I went to one of the unofficial forum events years ago, he definitely paid attention to my date at the time (and she was thrilled).

I know people wanna have fun and all, but they took the edge off of having front-row seats...

Drunk morons make the front row no fun at times.

Couple years ago, my wife and I went to see Nugent - front row center. Had to wrestle with the row behind us to keep our chairs (my wife has knee problems and can't stand for extended periods). Then this drunk broad (sorry, but that's the only word that applies in a family forum) kept banging into me and I wouldn't move. Finally, she turned and yelled at me, "Excuse me, you're in my space." The glare I got when I pointed out that she was in front of MY seat was priceless. Nuge threw out a ton of picks through the night, and she was desperate to get one. I'd be proud to tell you I took the high road and gave her one of the five my wife and I got.

But I'd be lying. She didn't get anything from me but taunted as I told my wife in a loud voice, "I can't believe we got FIVE PICKS!!!!"

Cool pictures, Bill!

I enjoyed this story. I had a similar experience at a Santana concert. Sound like the same broad.

Drunk morons make the front row no fun at times.

Couple years ago, my wife and I went to see Nugent - front row center. Had to wrestle with the row behind us to keep our chairs (my wife has knee problems and can't stand for extended periods). Then this drunk broad (sorry, but that's the only word that applies in a family forum) kept banging into me and I wouldn't move. Finally, she turned and yelled at me, "Excuse me, you're in my space." The glare I got when I pointed out that she was in front of MY seat was priceless. Nuge threw out a ton of picks through the night, and she was desperate to get one. I'd be proud to tell you I took the high road and gave her one of the five my wife and I got.

But I'd be lying. She didn't get anything from me but taunted as I told my wife in a loud voice, "I can't believe we got FIVE PICKS!!!!"

Cool pictures, Bill!

Back