One More NGD!

Do I play it or "preserve" it

• Play it!

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Keep it safe for posterity!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shizzrock

My dudes, what I have right here is some kind of unicorn. It is a '94 CE-24 in SURF GREEN. This guitar is EXACTLY as it left the factory. It has never been played. It might not have ever been plugged in. I don't know what to do because I can tell this one's gonna smoke but I kind of don't want to ruin it. It's setup for 9's so I'd have to get invasive with it when I put 10s on it. What to do? I don't know what I'll do when my PS finally comes (hopefully stop buying guitars for awhile).

IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_5565.JPG

IMG_8278.JPG

IMG_9765.JPG

I mean, of course I'm gonna play it. This thing has made it 24 years in pristine condition I gotta soak it in. My goal of owning a new PRS in '94 is complete!

Yup... it designed to be played.
It was formed, sanded, wired, and constructed to be played.
It was finished and shipped to be played.
It was sold to be played.
All of the people that put it together and got it into your hands fully expected you to play it.
So FOR SURE put it back in the case and never look at it again!

NOT!!!!!!!!
Play it!
And play your PS when it comes too!

Play it. By far, the main joy in owning a great instrument is making music with it

Oh yeah, play it! Keep the guitar as is, leave the 9s on it, play it occasionally and keep it in good condition.

I agree 100%. I would keep it as is and play it. You can play it occasionally and keep it mint; the two are not mutually exclusive.

Play her gently if you must...but play her! She was made to create music and inspire emotion...don't rob her of that destiny!

Back