One Man's Struggle w/ G.A.S. - Am I alone??

This is interesting. I, too, have flipped a good number of guitars and been a fan of various companies. Also, after feeling 'settled' on my collection, I eventually feel the need to try something new.

The way I look at it now is that over 20 years, I have developed a good sense of what different guitar sound and feel like, and will support the song I'm trying to play the best. Even among my PRSs. they all have different voices that suit different songs. That skill, at least to me, is part of what I like about the art of making music.

BTW, my wife is a super-enabler. I definitely married up. ;-)

Marc

That's insane however when you're trying to get a specific sound then I can understand.

Since last December
Prs se cu24
Gibson sg
Gibson LPJ
Prs ce 22

Came in
Prs DGT
Esp ec1000
And of last week, an ibanez rg870 premium.

To prove my previous point...I just bought another amp.

My name is Eric, and I still have a couple problems.

You don't happen to have a picture of that Purple Sparkle McCarty, do you???

Here ya go.. The bird appeared to be a sticker but it was under the clearcoat..
10845861746_6169fa2bdd_c.jpg

I think I have given it some thought and realized that as long as I don't call Jesse I'll be able to control my GAS

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;113502 said:
Too much hassle to clean the booth after running sparkles. But... Hannon has moved into an AR gig so maybe the new guy will consider it - who knows.

Might be worth asking them through formal channels.

On it.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;113502 said:
Too much hassle to clean the booth after running sparkles.

For real! The sparkle I did got everywhere! Months of random sparkled bits in my bed, shoes, hair.... lucky for me I'm down with that.

It's only after I tried it that I gained serious understanding of what a mess it is and how difficult working with it can be. If they still do it, or decide to in the future... All I'm sayin' is it's a lot of work.

For real! The sparkle I did got everywhere! Months of random sparkled bits in my bed, shoes, hair.... lucky for me I'm down with that.

It's only after I tried it that I gained serious understanding of what a mess it is and how difficult working with it can be. If they still do it, or decide to in the future... All I'm sayin' is it's a lot of work.

No doubt it's an ultra pain. Friggin' sparkles everywhere.

Back