Ok Les, it's time!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
If ya'll are looking for a sound dude / roadie / guitar tech let me know. I've worked for a number of no name, no budget bands and church organizations ands one major symphony orchestra in my 35 years of experience. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you sound your best, or at least make you think you do.

Bring it... PARTNER! (No, I really mean bring it. For the video!)

Can’t. Traded it in on a different guitar because I didn’t like the Floyd or the Strattiness of the thing back around 1990.

You realize that 99% of my work in bands has been on keys, not guitar, right?

Les, I started on keys too (actually, the keys on a grand piano). I lusted after a striped up Van Halen guitar for years, and ended up with a flamed maple one instead. We need some bling for the project though, just to get that “aging 80s metal crowd” on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Les, I started on keys too (actually, the keys on a grand piano). I lusted after a striped up Van Halen guitar for years, and ended up with a flamed maple one instead. We need some bling for the project though, just to get that “aging 80s metal crowd” on board.

A natural wood accordion would be boss!

Come on, Les is already trying to bring his accordion to the recording sessions. I know you wisenheimers would just love to hear that, but this is a METAL album, dang it! Now stop this tomfoolery and somebody pony up a pink Ibanez Jem, or a leopard skin Lynch guitar or a snakeskin Di Martini or SOMETHING more metal than this dulcimer and accordion non-sense! I didn't buy all this damn spandex for nothing!

Come on, Les is already trying to bring his accordion to the recording sessions. I know you wisenheimers would just love to hear that, but this is a METAL album, dang it! Now stop this tomfoolery and somebody pony up a pink Ibanez Jem, or a leopard skin Lynch guitar or a snakeskin Di Martini or SOMETHING more metal than this dulcimer and accordion non-sense! I didn't buy all this damn spandex for nothing!

Sorry bud, I sold my Lynch Kamakazie years ago!

images

My imagination led me from Whitesnake to the Vandenbeg/Vai collaboration, so the question is, who’s gonna get the blond wig?!!:eek:o_O
Still in negotiations, but if Les gets Margot, I'll wear the wig. Least I could do. Well, and provide the spandex. I'll pick her out something... really nice. Maybe Les won't be the only one wearling leopard print!

Still in negotiations, but if Les gets Margot, I'll wear the wig. Least I could do. Well, and provide the spandex. I'll pick her out something... really nice. Maybe Les won't be the only one wearling leopard print!
I’ve done my fair share of leopard print:eek:

Back