Oh look....its a NGD! PRS DNA at least folks!

Max Headroom

Your Mom rang, can she have her panties back!
Yes yes, I know, not supposed to be buying but selling... so sue me!
I found out a local Florida music store of many years had decided to close its door and was blowing out some of their stock at crazy pricing.
I just could not stop myself buying this 2023 Knaggs Kenai T/S Eric Steckel Tier 1 piece.
Its a true work of art and may I say it really does rival a Private Stock imho.
It looks much better in the "wood" than my pictures have been able to capture so far.
Sigh...time to sell a kidney I fear.

I tried one of those out probably 5 or so years ago, maybe longer. It had the piano bridge on it instead of the TOM bridge. It was really well built and the wood in it was really nice too. I wanted to be blown away by it but honestly wasn't. I really debated on buying it anyway and giving myself time to really evaluate it. I ended up walking out without it. I have wondered a few times since then if I had bought it what I would have thought after a few weeks. The one I tried out was blue and very light. I love the styling of the guitar.

FYI .. Despite the nice tip of the hat to Alaska ( where I grew up, Pop started the Fire Dept in Anchorage back in 69) they say it WRONG .
Unless you are a Cheechako ( newcomer) it's pronounced Keen -eye , and the hollow body is pronounced Chee-nah . The correct name is actually "Kahtnu" in Dena'ina the native tongue .

It's like scraping fingers down the blackboard to hear it pronounced wrong. The are BIG rivers with great fishing, the Kenai Peninsula is home to the largest Moose and Salmon in the world , the world record king salmon weighed 97 lbs. 4 oz. was caught there, and at the tip Homer (where singer songwriter Jewel Kilcher is from ) is the Halibut capitol of the world .

If you've never seen the Great Land .. I strongly encourage a trip up the Inside Passage , then up to Denali by Rail. It's EPIC .

IMG_0434.jpeg

kenai-river-alaska.jpg

Last edited:
Yes yes, I know, not supposed to be buying but selling... so sue me!
I found out a local Florida music store of many years had decided to close its door and was blowing out some of their stock at crazy pricing.
I just could not stop myself buying this 2023 Knaggs Kenai T/S Eric Steckel Tier 1 piece.
Its a true work of art and may I say it really does rival a Private Stock imho.
It looks much better in the "wood" than my pictures have been able to capture so far.
Sigh...time to sell a kidney I fear.

Nice.
Looks heavy.

FYI .. Despite the nice tip of the hat to Alaska ( where I grew up, Pop started the Fire Dept in Anchorage back in 69) they say it WRONG .
Unless you are a Cheechako ( newcomer) it's pronounced Keen -eye , and the hollow body is pronounced Chee-nah . The correct name is actually "Kahtnu" in Dena'ina the native tongue .

It's like scraping fingers down the blackboard to hear it pronounced wrong. The are BIG rivers with great fishing, the Kenai Peninsula is home to the largest Moose and Salmon in the world , the world record king salmon weighed 97 lbs. 4 oz. was caught there, and at the tip Homer (where singer songwriter Jewel Kilcher is from ) is the Halibut capitol of the world .

If you've never seen the Great Land .. I strongly encourage a trip up the Inside Passage , then up to Denali by Rail. It's EPIC .

IMG_0434.jpeg

kenai-river-alaska.jpg
That was a trip of a lifetime for my wife and I.

IMG_0434.jpeg

kenai-river-alaska.jpg

we-re-not-worthy-gif-file-2282kb-4rqj5lqinbktot5w.webp

Back