O Rappa - Who are These Brazilian Nuts?

Here is a live version of that song for you Hans. You better start brushing up on your Portguese! :)

That would be unspeakably cool (literally). But... let's leave it to the professionals. ;)

Perhaps we can hope to see O Rappa at X-PRS-MMXIII. :p

If anyone is going to Palooza in Chicago this weekend, go check out some PRS guitars and amps in action during O Rappa's set and say hi the world famous Skitchy from the PTC.

Xandao from O Rappa rocking some PRS gear at Lolapalooza

xandao.jpg

Xandao from O Rappa rocking some PRS gear at Lolapalooza

xandao.jpg
Xandao's original set up is amazing, but the new one is louder (2 x "H" 100watts), meaner, and looks even better. thanx to Shawn, Paul Miles, Bev Fowler and the PTC guys. We shoot a video and as soon it's ready I will post it

Love their cover. Great playing all around. Question though, Is Marcelo using the Lonestar as a moniter?

no, Marcelo Falcao would use the Lone Star if he plays guitar. Since nobody knows what O Rappa is going to play, we are always ready for anything. I mean, they always have a set list, but they never use it.

no, Marcelo Falcao would use the Lone Star if he plays guitar. Since nobody knows what O Rappa is going to play, we are always ready for anything. I mean, they always have a set list, but they never use it.

Sounds awesome. Must be a nightmare for their guitar tech(s) to not have a steady setlist to work with but it makes for an amazing and unpredictable show.

Sounds awesome. Must be a nightmare for their guitar tech(s) to not have a steady setlist to work with but it makes for an amazing and unpredictable show.

When Falcao, the lead singer, decides he's going to stage dive, he takes out his wallet and put it on the drum riser. At that point the crew scrabbles and calls security because they know in a matter of seconds he'll be crowd surfing through thousands of enthusiastic fans. It's never planned and they have no idea it's going to happen (except for the wallet coming out).

As a spectator, it's pretty entertaining to watch. :)

When Falcao, the lead singer, decides he's going to stage dive, he takes out his wallet and put it on the drum riser. At that point the crew scrabbles and calls security because they know in a matter of seconds he'll be crowd surfing through thousands of enthusiastic fans. It's never planned and they have no idea it's going to happen (except for the wallet coming out).

That's all types of awesome. I can only imagine the mad dash of the crew trying to make sure he makes it back to the stage safely.

as a crew member too, since I never go to the audience to help him out. I am one of the guys that stays in the stage to help him climb it back. he stage dive 2 times in the same concert a couple of weeks ago. that one I didn't see it coming.

Back