NuGD - Trade Activity

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I recently listed a couple of DC 594's for sale to help fund the PS Santana that I got last month. There's been some interest, and an offer on the grey/black. It was too low for me to accept, but in conversations with the perspective buyer I noticed that he had something for sale that piqued my interest, in a big way. We did a little bit of haggling, and came up with something that was equitable for both of us. I shipped the grey/black fade DC 594 off to Houston Wednesday morning. My portion of the deal showed up about 6:00 last night (Friday). I was able to take a couple of picks in the setting sun, the rest are from the seller as it is overcast and wet here this morning.

I present to you, 1991 Limited Edition Signature, #5 of 300, with a redwood top, semi-hollow body, LE pickups, and two piece bridge. Not sure what type of rosewood is on the fret board.

I love how the top has a little wave to it. It is in case queen mint condition. Not a mark on it. Simply lovely, in every way. Sounds great, and plays like butter.

20170616_191435_zpskivpftiu.jpg

20170616_191444_zpsfktntqku.jpg

unwgcqvh32bx9leaxcsw_zps1rtrbvta.jpg

uyrgkk30orrkkxvuwii3_zpsumvhfzs5.jpg

cd5wljcyymgnqwgkwywp_zps4zwqc0ph.jpg

fz8ek3piitpjqxcivbad_zpsisjsuiim.jpg

sbbreeokeziglbrq6i0l_zpsw1cmk97j.jpg

Awesome score bro'
I was so inspired, went to the fridge, pulled out a half-pound of butter, and let wail ... didn't play so great.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks! Glad my purchase can inspire, even if it is gorging on fat. Fried butter would be ok!

Jaw dropping! I'm fairly new to this game, and had never heard of this one. But I absolutely love it! Very jealous. Congrats!

Kevin

Love that top! What's the tone like?

Glorious! I would say open, and punchy, in all the right ways. On the clean channel of my Archon you definitely can tell that it is a hollowbody. It's got an acoustic-like quality to it. On the Lead channel, it just rips. I really like it. Don't know anything about the LE pick ups, but they fit this guitar.

Back