NPSD: DGT 245 Burl-esque!!

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
Wow…. I have been very lucky to see so many spectacular guitars in the last few years. So many that I have to admit that sometimes I can take it for granted! But my goodness this guitar is in a league of its own!! I am struggling to capture it… I will have to try again in better light! I might need to do a video to capture the full effect of the 1 piece.

A bit of background…. I made a whistle stop trip to see the Indiana boys in January when Paul Miles showed me this piece of wood…. I had to have it!!From that the idea for Burl-Esque came about!!
She is a DGT 245, 1 piece Burl Maple, Ziricote neck, Ebony Board with a custom fade finish wraps around the body… matching back plates….. even the tuners are in the gradual fade!
Such a well rounded tone…. man it sounds lovely. I’m in awe tonight!!

Burlesque!!
IMG_6006_zps87d85da0.jpg

Headstock and tuners...
IMG_6078_zpsceab3fa1.jpg

IMG_6017_zps7b7f5c16.jpg

DSC_0235_zps6ad4ddb8.jpg

IMG_6023_zpsdb0788e3.jpg

IMG_6084_zpscefb75df.jpg

IMG_6014_zps7f47ae45.jpg

IMG_6040_zps6520cb66.jpg

IMG_6045_zpse5b59e63.jpg

DSC_0240_zps3c6c9845.jpg

Dude.... I am going to have to make a video or something to capture it!! Or better yet man, you need to come for a visit!!!! :)

Wow! Just magnificent! I've been waiting to see this and finally here she is. Nothing short of perfection. This is certainly one of the best, if not the best, PS's I've ever seen! Congrats!

That is soooo classy!! It definatley needs to be on the cover of the next PRS calender!! It's just breath taking to look at!! You are a very lucky man.

Timmy, I have some bad news...

Hang it up. No more PS builds, no more acquisitions based on beauty. You've reached the summit - there's nothing better. Nothing classier. Say "good night everyone" *mic drop :congrats:

Just wow...

Pure insanity. One of the coolest builds I've seen. GREAT name! Congrats Tim!

Back