NPAD...New Plum Amp Day!

There’s more than one Creamback though, so which one you choose will be a big deal. I haven’t tried an H type speaker with my Archon. Could work. I like M type and V type and mixing both. I’d like to try the H/V mix and maybe H/M mix.
Yeah I have used mostly V types before but I did have a G12H30 that I liked a lot once. I've just never been a fan of the G12t-75 that is in this amp. I had no problem with the CL80 that was in the 2 Channel H but not sure how that would work with the Archon.

Same here on the GT75. I passed on a KILLER deal on a brand new plub/tan 25 watt combo, traded in at one of my PRS dealers. Played it, and just didn't love it, but knew from past experience that I didn't love that speaker. Later got a 50 watt head and love it with EVERY speaker I play it with. Really, really, REALLY wish I had that combo! I think if it had a V30, or H in it, I'd own it. But, since I have a 50 watt head now, what that combo would have in it if I'd bought it, would be a JAN 5751 in V2, and my Eminence Red Fang Alnico speaker. Boy, would I love to hear that! And, like I said, it was brand new and SO cool looking.

Funny thing is, for what they're going for now used, I could easily trade my Mark V25 for one and get cash to me on top. And I'd do that right now!

Back