nowhere

no one is suggesting anywhere exotic, like hawaii or jackson hole or west palm beach?

It’s all about your budget. Personally, I’d rather live like a baller than be stressing about loot.

I would’ve suggested Sebastopol CA, where wine meets weed, is next door to Mesa/Boogie, and where the flower industry is but.... 400k doesn’t even buy you a tent in a Target parking lot.

san diego was my first thought but no one has horses i think because no irrigation?

the $400k is cash, i expect to be soaked for ~$800k if we go full on ranch life. i have a few years left to clock dollars thank god. knock on wood. 11top can i borrow some wood?

It’s all about your budget. Personally, I’d rather live like a baller than be stressing about loot.

I would’ve suggested Sebastopol CA, where wine meets weed, is next door to Mesa/Boogie, and where the flower industry is but.... 400k doesn’t even buy you a tent in a Target parking lot.

my wife specifically told me to tell you that a dog is definitely in the picture, soon as we have a yard.

Cool...listen to the woman man! She knows what's up...I like her...

Post reminds me of this:

screen-shot-2017-04-20-at-1-44-52-pm.png

Reactions: jxe
you made an unemployed woman smile today.
Aaaand Now reminds me even more so of the meme. Lol

“My husband pets butterflies on the weekends and I vejazzle laberdoodles part time. Our budget is 1.8 million.”

Back