No more NF3's?

SharkGuitar

I just picked up a brand new NF3 McCarty Burst with Maple/Birds and I was told by the dealer this is the last of them.
Checked the PRS site and they are not listed there.

Such a great guitar. Too bad.
I will cherrish mine.

I just picked up a brand new NF3 McCarty Burst with Maple/Birds and I was told by the dealer this is the last of them.
Checked the PRS site and they are not listed there.

Such a great guitar. Too bad.
I will cherrish mine.

Yeah, and the DC3. Sad.

I did a forum search but can't find much on the NF3's.
I'm new here as of yesterday and have a feeling I'm just not performing the search correctly.
Can someone post some links to threads on the NF3?

Thanks

I can imagine this body shape appearing as an S2 model. I can't believe Paul gave up with something he spent so long personally developing. I still think they sold it short. I would have liked to have seen it with regular fretwire, moon inlays, a maple top option, tort pickguards, veneered headstock to conceal those dreadful maple add on wing tips...oh, and cream pickup covers....HSS layout option...hardtail....and a wider range of finishes. An opportunity missed methinks.

I picked up a sweat deal on an NF3 a few weeks ago and I just had an SAS delivered today. That with my studio gives me a good NF inventory. Fantastic little pickups BTW.

Last edited:
I got rid of my Narrowfield McCarty...but less than two months later picked up a MEIII cause i missed that sound.

I picked up a sweat deal on an NF3 a few weeks ago and I just hog an SAS delivered today. That with my studio gives me a good NF inventory. Fantastic little pickups BTW.

great little narrowfield collection! congrats

Back