NO Experience this year?!

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
Well this is sad news!!

After a lot of thought, we have decided not to hold Experience PRS 2014 this September. We are very actively planning some special celebrations and Signature Club sessions for our 30th year both at our factory and elsewhere. I can’t talk specifics just yet, suffice to say we have big plans, and we will be spending a great deal of energy to get things rolling. We’ll keep everyone posted on the specifics as we can. To those of you who have journeyed to Stevensville each year to enjoy and absorb our Experience PRS event, we thank you. Your support has been paramount to that event’s success.

When we started in 1985, we had a vision of success for the future but no real understanding of what the next thirty years would hold. Thank you for being part of the PRS family. We look forward to celebrating with you soon.

My best,

Paul Reed Smith
PRS GUITARS

More money to spend on gear?

In my case, it usually costs about $1000 to attend. I'll be happy to put that toward another PRS. :)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;129475 said:

In my case, it usually costs about $1000 to attend. I'll be happy to put that toward another PRS. :)

Save it for when I visit. :)

By the way... looks like the reigning foosball champs will keep the title for another year. :)

Keep in mind there will be a 30 year celebration to attend, save the money for that!!!!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;129475 said:

Right!

This was to be my first Experience but the other activities sound like good fun so I look forward to those...

If you're on the east coast or have air miles to burn I say we go down to the factory that friday, each bringing 1 personal guitar of ours and have a BBQ and hangout on our own! Rock and roll lives in parking lots
hbang2.gif

If you're on the east coast or have air miles to burn I say we go down to the factory that friday, each bringing 1 personal guitar of ours and have a BBQ and hangout on our own! Rock and roll lives in parking lots
hbang2.gif

Let's do it.

Thinking about this more all day... This really does bum me out. Simply because, XPRS brings people and friends together from all over the country- heck all over the WORLD <TimmyLeeWalls>, that normally wouldn't get to hang together. However, we can't sit here and sulk, because Paul DID say that there are things being planned. Let's trust in that, and hope that he's cooking up something really cool that will bring us all together. I hope so.

So we were thinking Ang will rent a van and pick everyone up and take them to martysnarf's house! BYOG and BYOA....

hbang2.gif

:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back