Nice visit with John Mann at The Guitar Vault

CatStrangler

PRS Enthusiast
My Fiancé and I brought a new guitar to The Guitar Vault in Bedford, NH up to have a Mann Made bridge installed (NGD thread soon). While the guitar was getting worked on, John hung out and shot the breeze and brought out his personal private stock for me and some guys to noodle on and also, uh, took the real expensive one off the hanger and handed it to us like it was an SE or something (how laid back can you get). We stayed at a nice hotel in Bedford that has a great restaurant and really enjoyed a little getaway from Boston. Thanks to Roxanne for setting up the appointment and providing lodging tips. I managed to get away with only buying a few sets of saddles and a hat. John's setup guy (apologies for not getting his name) is also really superb and just did a fabulous job with my new axe.
We are looking forward to our next trip.
Thanks John and Roxanne! Phil

Last edited:
I had a similar experience with John. He's a cool dude!

So hurry up with the NGD for crying out loud!

And...after today you have a post for Modified Monday!:cool:

That's an awesome trip! Wish Bedford wasn't so far from Chicago. :(

And, that PS is the sh!t, no matter how many frets it has! So smokin'!!!!!!!

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing. John seems like a dude I'd love to shoot the breeze with. I'm glad to see the pre-factory guitar is out and about instead of locked away out of sight somewhere.

Man, I'm not picky. You know, 220, 221, whatever it takes!

I thought you had a bun in the oven!

OhI do, and I will shout it from a mountain top. Just a busy week :(, I want your kind of gig, so I don't have to deal with living breathing people anymore. Really I just want to take the specs from the customers to the engineers. Or have my secretary do it.

Back