Nice Review Of JMOD In August Guitarist

László

Too Many Notes
Guitarist reviewed the JMOD amp in their latest issue, and seemed to like it a lot, saying, "For those who can afford it, it's money well-spent."

I'd love to try one.

As soon as I get a project with a budget big enough to justify it?

Justification shmustification! You've worked your whole life, you deserve nice things. Certainly there isn't anything wrong with treating yourself to something nice and pretty every now and then.;) Besides...how am I supposed to live vicariously if no one is buying anything??:p

[QUOTE="toothace, post: 334933, member: 5131] Besides...how am I supposed to live vicariously if no one is buying anything??:p[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to help you out. Can't decide between new or old :D

So let me get this straight... You were able to justify a new 594 soapy but not the JMOD? I mean, I thought you were an amp man, Les?
ohhhh, from enabling, to peer pressure! I feel like a golf announcer saying very quietly " you have to wonder how long Les can hold out with all this pressure. People from all over the world watching... if he can just sink this putt..."

Suddenly, Les reaches into his golf bag for the Billy Baroo...

Last edited by a moderator:
How about both?

That would be the correct answer, of course. Ready for this; I don't want to buy two. :eek: I must be coming down with something! I hope it's not responsibility. Or even worse....willpower! :confused:

Either way, I got just the thing for you!

Whatcha got? Whatcha got?

ohhhh, from enabling, to peer pressure! I feel like a golf announcer saying very quietly " you have to wonder how long Les can hold out with all this pressure. People from all over the world watching... if he can just sink this putt..."

Suddenly, Les reaches into his golf bag for the Billy Baroo...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That would be the correct answer, of course. Ready for this; I don't want to buy two. :eek: I must be coming down with something! I hope it's not responsibility. Or even worse....willpower! :confused:

Sergio, I'm really worried at this response. My boy NEVER says he doesn't want both. Are you close enough that you can check his meds?

Back