NGS!! PRS CE!!

matt3310

Thanks to Brians guitars! This guitar sounds great! Cant wait to get the Mannmade bridge on it!

Gh7kMaR.jpg

fZ15aYM.jpg

Hor3gHq.jpg

rPYmCYk.jpg

r9nHzYX.jpg

GjNdyGX.jpg

JoUw5jF.jpg

Pfn0oz5.jpg

z7mJXrh.jpg

Awesome! curious why everyone changes the bridge though...I have 2 S2s with the Korean bridge and they stay in tune all day and then some,,,do they sound that much better?? worthy investment??

Awesome! curious why everyone changes the bridge though...I have 2 S2s with the Korean bridge and they stay in tune all day and then some,,,do they sound that much better?? worthy investment??

I'll let you know after this weekend! Going to try out the original then do the swap!

Beautiful guitar matt3310.

Looks like you have a bevy of beauts on that wall. I'd love to see a thread going through them all.

Tone is subjective. They do sound different. I have a couple of each bridges on various guitars, and they all sound great, but different. I don`t think it`s a necessary change unless you want to alter the sound of the guitar.

Well played the guitar all weekend stock. Had a gig last night so got a good feel for it. Gotta say the stock bridge is great!
I swapped out the bridge this morning for the MannMade one. Set up and played it. So far I can say it does have a slight different tone. Not better or worse, just SLIGHTLY different. But you can feel the quality in it! I took several pics side to side. There is no doubt the MannMade is a better bridge. But not trying to take anything away from the MannMade bridge, just shows how good the SE equipment is!

Back