NGD!

I had a good 2 hour session with it tonight, and played all my others to give them a little love as well, and I can say for certain that this S2 exceeds my expectations. Killer looks and killer sound. Very different and more versatile sounds than my other guitars, and it’s great!

I feel like I'm always saying this for NGD posts...but PRS doesn't make any bad finishes or guitars, love 'em all!

Yours is no exception...beautiful guitar. Gotta fetish for the blues and blacks...

I feel like I'm always saying this for NGD posts...but PRS doesn't make any bad finishes or guitars, love 'em all!

Yours is no exception...beautiful guitar. Gotta fetish for the blues and blacks...

Yeah when I saw that this one only on Reverb, I had an immediate love connection, just couldn't let it slip away. And I didn't :) You are right as well, I have yet to see any PRS guitars with a bad finish. They really have some beautiful stuff.

This thread has inspired me to spend more time with my S2 semi singlecut,
It’s such a great instrument, and more versatile than one would traditionally think with that body shape.

IMO it’s one of the best models in the S2 lineup

This thread has inspired me to spend more time with my S2 semi singlecut,
It’s such a great instrument, and more versatile than one would traditionally think with that body shape.

IMO it’s one of the best models in the S2 lineup

In my opinion it IS the best model in the S2 lineup :)

Back