NGD

Lighting is key! You don't realize it but most great images have a lot of studio lights involved! haha

True story. I'm joking to some extent, I do understand basic things like exposure and shutter speed. I found that the flash attachment made a world of difference! I'll never get to that level of setup tho!

To call that guitar beautiful feels like a partial compliment! How about Amazingly Beautiful! That feels closer! Congrats!

Beautiful Shawn, nice score! I have been really curious about these since they came out; you'll have to give us a tone report when you get a chance to plug her in!!

I think it's cool that your guitar was the one that got great press reviews and inspired other people to buy one. Nice.

I was at Log Canoe Circle last week to see Doug and Shawn. Upon entering the lobby to sign in, I noticed that the demo room directly across from the reception desk had ' employee sale' signs on the door. And there were all sorts of guitars and amps around the perimeter of the room. Unfortunately, civilians could not enter. :( I offered my services as a sander for the day, for free, but no dice!
Congrats Shawn. Beautiful!

Back