NGD

Rider1260

Did a bit of buying and trading today decided to let my Starla go - Great sounding guitar but the shorter scale just does not work for my fat fingers so a quick road trip netted me this fine guitar

Already started fooling around with it adding pickup covers I had laying around and a good setup

Super happy great playing and sounding guitar and so light weight !!! best upper fret access of any guitar I own

Great score! I ham-fisted on Sergio's yesterday. My first time on a Mira. Such a fun model! You should have a great time with that one!

IMHO, one of the great underused PRS guitars. Mine has been to the wars and back, and is still a great guitar. Sure as hell doesn`t look this good. Congrats!

Last edited:
It might be that ( Champagne Gold Metallic ) I will open it up to look it does have some color to , store called it "Grey Metallic" it has a few spots I would love to touch up so we will see

It is funny , I Never gave this model a thought, maybe is was the pick guard who knows it was my loss , such a joy to play !!!

After flogging it late into the night some more observations

Great guitar very full sounding and super light weight ( guessing mid 6 pound range ) it is a bit neck heavy but it does not really neck dive as its very thin and hugs your body.
the neck is almost 100% clear of the body SUPER easy to play all the way up the neck, without the normal body cues I found myself getting lost on occasion just had to look once and awhile to see where I was
I had another guitar with Mira pickups and I knew what I was getting and it suits this guitar the covers I installed take a bit of brightness out of the guitar but I also did a bunch of other tweeks at the same time so it could be the heavier strings sounding fuller .

Good job dude. That color is subtley super awesome.

& thumbs up on the pick up covers.

When I started working at the shop a long, long time ago we they were doing Korina Miras. That was one of the first PRS that I remember really, really liking a lot.

f83e13fc005394433a6a76a793f11042.jpg

Back