NGD!!!!

leeasam

Just picked this up Saturday. after playing mostly LP style guitars for years this is by far my favorite to play. The 53/10 PUs are sweet! In the neck they are not muddy and definitionless like mosts LPs. I could play clean or metal with ease and it sounded
sweet! Like the feel and playability. now for the acoustic/piezo side. SWEET!. then decided to try it though a Baggs Para DI before going to snake! WOW that really made it jump out. I have been to venues where REAL acosutics did not sound this nice! I play on a worship team weekly and at times lead so you can already see how sweet this will be for what I will be using it for! Just love the feel of it. Love the volume knob location and love the fee of the lamp shade knobs. The flats all the way around give nice grip when using pinky to roll the knob! this is the nicest Guitar I have owned! I have have had REAL Les Pauls too. This thing absolutely sustains forever too. the guitar is alive even when unplugged!
Well here it is
BLACK GOLD WRAP AROUND!
2012-10-14_19-45-14_685.jpg

2012-10-13_17-45-17_308.jpg

Man... P22's are killing it right now!

Have you plugged your Piezo out into an acoustic amp yet? If not, you're in for a wonderful surprise.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;25953 said:
Man... P22's are killing it right now!

Have you plugged your Piezo out into an acoustic amp yet? If not, you're in for a wonderful surprise.

at the store I did( one thing that made me pull the trigger!) but I have run it through the Church PA. sounded great with a passive DI and some EQ at board but then tried putting a LR BAGGS Para DI in the chain and WOW! I really dont think I will need to drag my Taylor 816CE along anymore lol.

Congrats! A P22 followed me home last Friday ... color is also Black Gold but it is quilted ... I'll have to post some pics soon ... this weekend I had lots of fun running it to both my Fender DRRI and Fishman Loudbox Artist ... when mixed correctly for different songs, the sound is incredible ...

It has the standard figured top. Has some nice flame but also some just figuring. I actually like it better than say a 10 top as this has character. Many flame or 10 tops can look very simular. This is unique plus a bit cheaper too! ;)

Back