NGD x 2!!! RL Vela and Satin Black SE ZM

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
Had a good run, over the past two weeks.

I snagged one of the Limited Run Satin Black Zach Meyers models, and modded it on Day 1 with a new Core Nut, new NYXL strings, and new Mann Locking tuners.

Yesterday, I received my very own Reclaimed Vela. No mods will happen on that bad boy. It's perfect, as is.

These two are fantastically different than my Bernie and my 10-top SC594. All in all....daddy's a happy camper.

I wish PRS would release a Core acoustic. As of now, all my eggs are in the Taylor basket, and they're amazing. I'd love to add a PRS acoustic to the mix...but daddy's also got mouths to feed. No PS for me.

Here's the immaculately perfect and wonderfully exceptional RL Vela. I've named it 'Bob.'

23558657618_6e377dde1d.jpg

36740360173_abbe64e1c8.jpg

37153593960_a47a8296d4.jpg

Last edited:
Just for giggles....the rest of the family.

36701913514_d73bc238f8.jpg

Conveniently enough, the fret board inlays look bird-ish. This is a 2017 Taylor 614ce, and is a BEAST. I'd like PRS to make a Core acoustic that mirrors such awesomeness...so I can revel in double greatness.

23559150578_ba6e108b9b.jpg

37380495872_a2b5a66b1f.jpg

Last edited:
I've spent a few hours running each through my Sonzera...and I'm beyond ecstatic with every one of them.

They each do their own thing, and I've dialled in the pots and pedal settings for specific tones. I've almost got it to where I don't have to do anything on the amp, but hit the channel switch.

I am, in every sense, blessed. To have such a stable of amazing guitars is exciting in ways I can't describe.

I'm moving to acoustic, for the rest of the night...but can't wait for tomorrow. I'm gonna push the envelope on my new Vela, and see what it can really do!!! :)

Y'all have a great night, and great Sunday!!!

Need a babysitter for the new kids... Not a problem...I got you! Congrats on the new additions.

Back