NGD Tremonti - You Knew it Was Coming!!

I was going to suggest what shinksma said, but as elvis said, it's a little trickier w/a trem. If it had a Floyd, the D-Tuna is a brilliant solution for this. But it doesn't.

Someone (Hipshot?) made tuning pegs that worked like the D-Tuna - don't know if those are still around or not.
I’ve only seen them for Bass, recently.

The answer is so obvious I can't believe I have to spell it out, but it is early, so...

Another. Guitar.

You know you wanna....
When I invited my man Elvis to come to this forum I knew he'd fit in well here. But I had no idea he'd fit in this well! (By "this well" I mean, get a new PRS Guitar every few months, which seems to be the about the norm around here).

HOLY SH!T ELVIS! THAT...is ridiculously fantastic! I have been craving a purple guitar....(in honor of His Purple Badness) ...now I want a pink one dangit! That is some GLORIOUS lumber dude! Congrats!

When I invited my man Elvis to come to this forum I knew he'd fit in well here. But I had no idea he'd fit in this well! (By "this well" I mean, get a new PRS Guitar every few months, which seems to be the about the norm around here).

See! It's YOU that is the master enabler! :D

No no no...not THAT "His Purple Badness" wait a minute...okay I no longer want a purple guitar...I hated Barney at a cellular level....grrr:mad: thanks for reeling me back in bro...I owe ya one..whew that was close:rolleyes:

Back